Thames Cruise to Windsor Races - £135pp
On most Monday nights, throughout the Summer, an upmarket vessel cruises to the picturesque Windsor Races and back.
We tend to embark at around 15.30 and return by 23.00.
For the outward leg; half a bottle of champagne and afternoon tea; your race card, Club Enclosure Badge and a copy of the 'Racing Post' will all be found on board.
Enjoy the minimum six races before re-joining the boat for the return leg, where you will enjoy a delicious hot & cold buffet and a complimentary bar for wines, beers and soft drinks!
Scheduled Dates: Selected Monday evenings throughout the Summer including:
May - 9th, 16th, 23rd
June - 6th, 13th
July - 4th, 11th, 18th
Other dates may be available.
Embark/Disembark Pier: Riverside Gardens, Maidenhead, SL6 8NP
- Starting around 15.30, returning by 23.00
- Return river cruise aboard an upmarket vessel
- Half a bottle of Champagne and Afternoon Tea on the way to the Races
- Race Card
- Club Enclosure Badge
- Copy of the 'Racing Post'
- Delicious Hot & Cold Buffet on the return journey
- Complimentary bar for wines, beers and soft drinks on your return
This really is an idyllic way to spend a summer's evening with friends and colleagues.