Book tickets for a London New Year's Eve Thames Party Boat Cruise and enjoy great views of the Fireworks and an unrivalled party atmosphere. Food, unlimited drinks & a top Thames DJ.
8.15 P.M. – 1.00 A.M. WESTMINSTER PIER (by Westminster Tube Station)
Click here for a map
Refurbished in 2011 with furthur more recent improvements, the Royalty has masses of charm and is regularly used for our public weekend party cruises. She is one of the most popular party boats in London and also holds a place in history, as one of the ‘little ships’ that took off men at Dunkirk; sorry no Harry Styles on this one though!
Although licensed to 160, ticket sales are being limited to 130 guests to ensure comfory. She offers a modern interior and an excellent sound and lighting system, along with a large dance floor.
The bar will offer drinks on an all-inclusive basis throughout the evening (beers, wines and soft drinks included - other drinks available on a cash basis)!
You´ll enjoy a fork buffet along with tunes from a top Thames DJ.
- 5 hour Thames cruise from Westminster Pier
- Unrivalled views of Big Ben and London’s Fireworks Display
- Hot fork buffet of Beef / Veggie Chilli
- Prosecco Reception
- Champagne & Truffles at Midnight
- Beer, Wine and Soft Drink Inclusive Bar (spirits ans other drinks available on a cash basis)
- DJ Playing a mix of Chart Hits, Soul, Disco, RnB and Dance Classics
As Big Ben strikes Midnight, it's time to enjoy the fabulous Fireworks! The boat has 2 outside areas and large glass sliding windows on both levels.
In order to ensure a party atmosphere, seating is limited and non-reservable.
Sorry, no under 18yrs unless prior permission sought from us.